1. When receiving customer maintenance information, promptly enter the maintenance registration form;
2. Determine the customer's reason and maintenance cost when it is determined to be out-of-warranty;
3. The maintenance cycle of the customer maintenance machine is completed in two weeks in principle, and the special circumstances must be reported. And timely notify the customer;
4. When there is no accessory, inform the estimated repair time;
5. After the warranty failure, fully test the customer machine to ensure that there are no other faults;
6. Inform the customer of the repair content and precautions for use.